Ductless Mini-splits are heating and cooling systems that allow to control the temperatures in individual rooms or spaces. Rooms that aren’t being used regularly can be turned off to save energy and rooms that get pretty warm can have the temperature adjusted to be more comfortable. They don’t need air ducts to work. If you have an older home, installing a central air conditioning system may not be possible due to lack of space for ductwork. The solution is Ductless mini-splits air conditioners.
- Zoned Comfort Solutions: Allows for individual temperature settings or shutting off the heat altogether in an unoccupied area which will save energy and money
- Advanced inverter and heat pump technologies may achieve greater efficiency and energy-savings at lower costs
- Fits in small space
- Don’t require complex expensive duct work
How does it work?
- Indoor units are placed in each room or area for individual heating and cooling
- Each indoor unit operates independently to enable individual temperature settings
Brands we carry: